Competition Rules – My Spring
- The competition is organised by BirdLife International.
- Participants must be younger than 16 and have to report their first sighting of a bird on springalive.net.
- Participants have to depict spring as seen in the eyes of children.
- Drawings must be handed in no later than 21 June 2011.
Participants must send an e-mail to email@example.com со наслов “My Spring” со следниов текст: : “I would like to participate in the Spring Alive drawing contest. Please find attached my drawing. I confirm that it is all my own work. I am ….. years old”. Покрај годините треба да се додадат и личните податоци на учесникот: име, презиме, адреса и телeфон.
6. The participant is allowed to send only one drawing.
7. By sending their drawing, participants agree that the information they have provided can be used by BirdLife International for the purposes of the competition.
8. Employees of the organisation coordinating the Spring Alive campaign and their family members are not allowed to participate in the competition.
- Caroline Pridham – Senior Programme Development Manager in BirdLife International, Representative for Mitsubishi Corporate Fund for Europe and Africa
- Lars Lachmann – Partner Development Officer in RSPB
- Karolina Kalinowska – International Co-ordinator for Spring Alive
Jury’s decision will be final and there will not be a possibility to object to or have correspondence about the grading or the jury’s decision.
1st place: Swarovski binoculars 8×20 B
2nd place: Canon Ixus 107 camera
3rd place: Canon PowerShot A495 camera
РResults of the competition will be published on www.springalive.net on the 15 July 2011.
Winners of the competition will receive a separate e-mail which will inform them of their awards.
12. Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the competition you are agreeing that BirdLife International and their national partners have the right to share the work you have sent in for the competition in whatever format they may choose.